Sometimes We need to add wrinkles to the model for aging. For example, imagine to combine an old man’s head with an young man’s body who has no wrinkles on his neck. I think mere combination will be odd because the face has lots of wrinkles and the neck has not. You need add the other people’s wrinkles on the model’s neck in such a case.
- Get the image which has wrinkles.
- Paste it on the model’s file. if Two face are put side by side. it will be easy to copy wrinkles.
- Make a selection of the neck.
- Make a new layer and Create Clipping Mask on the neck
- Choose the blending mode to Soft light or Overlay
- Copy wrinkles by Clone Stamp Tool or Lasso tool on the new layer.
- Go to Image > Adjustments > Black & White in order to denaturation